A STEP UP: UPLIFT Scholarship Deadline Approaching!
Looking for a professional development opportunity geared directly at assistant coaches? The A STEP UP Symposium hosted by Felicia Hall Allen & Associates is right around the corner in Atlanta!
Even better, there are scholarship opportunities! The deadline is quickly approaching, as the application must be submitted by noon, on Friday, March 24th See below or visit the symposium’s website for more information on the symposium and scholarship.
To read more about Felicia, please visit our interview with her: Felicia Hall Allen: President and CEO of Felicia Hall Allen & Associates
A STEP UP – Registration Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- All applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or have an anticipated graduation date of May 2017.
- Must be currently employed part-time or full time as an assistant or seeking employment as a college assistant coach.
- Applicants may be male or female.
- All Applicants must be available to attend the symposium in it’s entirety (May 8 – 10, 2017) and cover their own travel arrangements.
UPLIFT Registration Scholarship Selection Process:
Applications should include:
- A current resume with three references.
- One typed letter of recommendation from your head coach or athletic director.
- Typed personal statement (no more than one page) outlining why you would like to attend A STEP UP-Atlanta and how you believe it will benefit your professional development.
All completed applications must be received by Friday, March 24th, 2017.
Applications may be submitted via email at email@example.com or mail.
If you prefer to Mail your application please send to:
UPLIFT Registration Scholarship Administrator
1015 Charlotte Ave #323
Rock Hill, SC 29732